Ajiroghene Omanudhowo who graduated from the Federal University of Technology, Akure where he studied Industrial Chemistry has emerged the First Runner Up in the FIIRO House TV Reality Show Season One sponsored by the Ministry of Science and Technology and Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi (FIIRO), February 2019. For coming second Omanudhowo will get N15 Million which will be ploughed into the business design that won him the award for the purchase of machinery, space , technology and a little running capital. Omanudhowo’s winning business proposal entails the recycling of plastic waste into furniture , chair and desks, for primary and secondary schools . 25 Housemates across Nigeria were selected for the FIIRO House; Africa’s First Industrial TV Reality TV Show which began in October 2018.
Before his success at the FIIRO House Omanudhowo has garnered an impressive list of distinctions which include the following :
· Nomination into the Fellowship of the Institute of Management Consultants (FIMC) by the council of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC-Nigeria), February 2019
· Co-Author Parenting the Boss; parental guide to raising entrepreneurs across Africa by the African Leadership Academy & MasterCard Foundation, September 2018
· Overall Best Corp Member at the Oyo State NYSC Orientation Camp, August 2018
· Selected Delegate to the Youth Assembly at the United Nations, January 2018
· YouWin! Connect Awardee, October 2017
· Anzisha Prize Finalist - Selected 15 under 22 African Entrepreneurs by African Leadership Academy & MasterCard Foundation, August 2017
· Innovation Prize for Africa Semifinalist, March 2017
· Africa Digital Start-up Accelerator Finalist, January 2017
· The Business Start-up Edge Finalist, July 2016
· Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Foundation Fellow, March 2016
· Awarded top Entrepreneur in FUTA for 2 years in a row. 2016 & 2017
The Vice Chancellor Professor Joseph Fuwape has described the feat as exemplary and a further testimony to the excellence associated with the FUTA brad and its products . He congratulated Omanudhowo saying he “is a worthy ambassador of his Alma Mata and his feat should be celebrated and emulated.”
Ajiroghene Omanudhowo Speaks About the Journey So Far……
Ajiroghene Omanudhowo is an energetic, ambitious person who has developed a mature and responsible approach to any task that he undertakes or situation that he is presented with. He has a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem solving and a drive to see things through to completion. He has a great eye for detail and an optimistic view of life. Eager to learn, he enjoys overcoming challenges and he is excellent in working with others to achieve a certain objective on time and with excellence. Ajiro, possess an excellent ability to motivate others, coupled with the ability to communicate comfortably at all levels, therefore ensuring an excellent working environment for all members of his team to perform at their bests. He sits on the board of 360 NEEDS GROUP as the CEO, also Founded/Co-founded multiple start-ups that have won several African Entrepreneurship Contests and grants. He has managed these companies till attaining major milestones in growth, customer acquisition and revenue generation. He is also on the board of 3 companies outside of Three Sixty Needs subsidiary companies in different capacities.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Ajiroghene Omanudhowo graduated from the Federal University of Technology, Akure where he studied Industrial Chemistry. He has certifications from Innobuzz; India, Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI), Bocconi University; Italy amongst many others.
WORK & BUSINESS EXPERIENCE: Ajiroghene has been practically and actively doing business for 8 years and have been able to manage and grow several businesses till attaining major milestones while impacting others. 360 NEEDS is a parent company birthed solely to create subsidiaries that identifies & solve problems in any locality and is scalable, sustainable, replicable, innovative, impactful and transformative. 360 NEEDS GROUP works by identifying pressing problems in different sectors of the economy, build a team that have skills required to tackle the challenge on a pilot scale, we work together to find a solution and we birth forth the solution as a subsidiary. Services offered are efficient, affordable, reliable and flexible. Solutions to pressing challenges would always save time which is invaluable. Futuristic services which hope to delve into other sectors i.e. touching every aspect of daily living.
Our subsidiaries include;
- ASAPFoods; An independent food delivery service. Currently, in the Akure, Ondo environment we took time to review the aspect of food trade to find the missing gap in the system as a whole. The city has quite a number of fabulous high-end and low-end eateries. Varying choices depends on several factors ranging from hygiene, comfort or distance. However, we realized the challenge clients from these eateries face getting food every day. Some of which include; time, convenience, distance, etc. therefore they mostly settle for unhealthy junk food. Having cited this we devised a business model to tackle, solve and serve the purpose of getting desired meals from eateries to clients wherever they are for an affordable service charge. We deliver takeout orders to our clients. Picked up, delivered efficiently and quickly by our food-runners. We are a group of bike-loving messengers. We’ve come together to create a fast, affordable, eco-friendly food delivery service. At ASAP FOODS, we will go anywhere you want, in any kind of weather, pick up any food you need and deliver it to your home, office or any other location and fast from any of your favorite restaurant.
- ASAPDrop: We are creating an on demand low cost peer to peer delivery service of all things made simpler and more convenient for Individuals and SMEs. By simply connecting drivers, travelers or commuters with Individuals, SMEs or large corporation that require delivery services thereby saving on exorbitant courier charges and increasing job opportunities. We aim to improve the lives of everyday people by making things easier, more accessible and incredibly reliable. We connect the people who need parcels taken anywhere in Africa in touch with people who plan to be driving or flying there anyway. It's a low-cost service for matching up people who need parcels delivered and people willing to help them and earn while travelling. No more middle-man or dispatcher you have to call to arrange your shipment. The idea is to undercut all professional courier services by offering the lowest possible prices.
- BetaGrades: Is an IT Solution Company focusing on the Educational sector, it was setup to automate many of the regular processes after seeing that globally, 60% of students don’t achieve minimum proficiency. Our products save times and increases teachers efficiency, proper record keeping and evaluation, aids parents-teacher interaction, entire school management solutions and so on. A product is our Computer Based Testing Software (CBT). Our software is designed to simplify and make more efficient exam and test taking by prospective students and staff of schools and organizations respectively. The use of our software simplifies the entire testing cycle, including generation, execution, evaluation, presentation and archiving. This simplification saves time and money while improving reliability. We are passionate about bettering the education system and making students and teachers more successful. Our mission is to build the tools that would increase efficiency while growing with the global trend and staying up to date with the technology space.
So far (i) We have completed over 5,000 deliveries (ii) We have partnered with over 20 businesses servicing customers across 3 cities. (iii) We provided employment for about 35 individuals both full-time and part time staff (iv) We have been able to setup a Hub to help students with small businesses or ideas spurn off to start generating revenues (v) We have given back to the community by training about five individuals in different vocations, continuously given out over 4000 meals to destitute and underprivileged individuals. (vi) We have also been to make sales of our Educational software to Institutions and have trained over 600 students in taking eExaminations (vii) We have also partnered with other foundations to renovate schools, libraries, provide entrepreneurship trainings and mentorship programs for secondary schools, train teenage girls and fostering positive impacts in general.